Thursday, February 24, 2011

YouTube Thursdays: The Favorites

YouTube. I can seriously get lost in YouTube for hours. Below are some of the users I subscribe to as well as just some of my favorites over the years. I know I missed plenty so be sure to add them in the comments.

Foxxhole radio replays - I used to be a HUGE fan of the Foxxhole back when Claudia Jordan was an active member but she's no longer there. All the same, it's an entertaining show that comes on Sirius/XM radio on Friday afternoons and the segments are broken up by this user and reposted on YouTube. These four audio clips of Jamie Foxx and Kevin Hart crackin on each other was classic. It'll probably take out at least 30 minutes of your time but I PROMISE it's funny.










Phill Wade - Extrememly interesting. Pretty funny as well. The first two videos are what started it all.








Kid Fury - This dude is a little bit of everything but he's a damn fool too. Speaks a lot of truth but the comedy is all in the delivery. I don't care that's he's gay. Doesn't matter one bit to me for the record.








hotdamnirock - He's pretty much a damn fool. Complete tom foolery. Uses lots of foul language though so be careful where you are when you decide to watch any of his videos.







The rest are just some of the favorites. Enjoy.

























No comments:

Post a Comment