Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chi'Lantro

I experienced Chi'Lantro for the first time a few weekends ago with my boy Kevin and this weekend I introduced the homie Torre and my friend Aleise to it.

If more people don't know about it now in Austin, they will soon enough if I have anything to say about it.

Maybe I can get them to sponsor me.  Check out their website: http://www.chilantrobbq.com/

Here's the menu:


I usually get one Spicy Chicken taco, one Beef taco and Kimchi Fries (Fries with Carmelized Kimchi, Bulgogi, Cheddar Jack and Monterrey Cheese, Cilantro, Onion, Korean Peppers, Spicy Orange Sauce).  I know it sounds weird but I promise you, you won't regret it.  I gotta figure out how to get one of these up to the Dallas area.

The coolest thing is they do it all from a traveling truck so you can find out where they'll be on any given day or night by checking http://twitter.com/chilantrobbq or the Chi'Lantro Facebook page.



Here's some pics of the food I found on the net...don't knock it until you try it:

<>


Kimchi Fries
 I always manage to catch them at the corner of 5th and Colorado when I'm in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment